It depends upon the way divorce is being filed. If you are taking it through mutual consent, a single lawyer too can handle the case.

Path: /it-necessary-hire-2-lawyers-file-divorce-petition

Legally daughters have equal share in their father’s property. You are advised to meet a competent lawyer and discuss each and everything in greater detail and act accordingly.

Path: /i-am-happily-married-person-my-late-40s-my-younger-sister-always-asks-her-share-house-my-father-gave

You can move towards family court for the restitution of conjugal rights. Law also acknowledges that a marriage has no meaning if marital duties are not performed between the couples.

Path: /i-am-32-years-old-woman-living-uncared-and-unattended-life-and-not-getting-any-attention-my-husband

the law has its own way to help individuals come out of these things. Petition can surely be filed.

Path: /can-daily-domestic-quarrels-between-husband-and-wife-entitle-either-two-file-petition-divorce

Under Section 17 of the Hindu Marriage Act, bigamy is punishable u/s 494 & 495 of the Indian Penal Code. Section 494 prescribes for imprisonment, which may extend to 7 years and fine. So a complaint be lodged against the husband with the police.

Path: /my-husband-has-left-me-and-married-another-woman-without-getting-legally-separated-what-action-can-i

Through proper legal procedures, You can claim the custody of your daughter on the ground that your husband is drunkard and not able to care for your daughter.

Path: /i-am-39-year-old-married-woman-i-do-live-my-drunkard-husband-he-has-snatched-my-3-years-old-daughter

In this case you can move to the police station of your area and complain against your in-laws under 498 A of Indian Penal Code. You are also free to file a divorce petition in the family Court.

Path: /i-am-36-year-old-married-woman-my-laws-harass-me-dowry-what-can-i-do-legally

Yes, it may be a solid ground for divorce if she is denying for marital pleasure without any apt reason.

Path: /my-wife-denies-sexual-intercourse-can-it-be-treated-solid-ground-divorce

Divorce through mutual consent is the best possible and the speediest way to get divorce in India. Following this procedure, both the parties can file a case using even the common lawyers. 

Path: /which-best-and-most-speedy-way-get-divorce-india

In most of the cases where husband initiates divorce procedure, he is liable to give compensation. However, during the court proceedings, it depends upon real time circumstances and points raised.

Path: /i-am-35-years-old-married-man-i-want-know-if-i-initiate-divorce-procedure-my-side-it-necessary-me