Can an eloped girl make any claim over the FD of her father?

Submitted by asandil on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 18:01

If a girl runs away from her home without following family or societal norms, her father has the right to take back all the money deposited by him in her daughter’s bank account at the time when was a minor.