I am a 29 years old married person, a private security guard by profession. My wife is a Govt. employee and threatens me to divorce. Can I claim any compensation from her if she gives me divorce.

Submitted by asandil on Thu, 05/22/2014 - 19:23

As per the new legal provisions, a well-capable wife may have to pay some money to her poor husband if she gives divorce from her side. But it depends upon various real time evidences and circumstances that are brought to the court of law.