Skip to main content

I am a 32 years old woman living an uncared and unattended life and not getting any attention from my husband. I am fully deprived of the marital bliss. Can it be a ground for divorce?

Submitted by asandil on Thu, 05/22/2014 - 19:35

You can move towards family court for the restitution of conjugal rights. Law also acknowledges that a marriage has no meaning if marital duties are not performed between the couples.