I am a 36 year old married woman. My in-laws harass me for dowry. What can I do legally?

Submitted by asandil on Thu, 05/22/2014 - 19:31

In this case you can move to the police station of your area and complain against your in-laws under 498 A of Indian Penal Code. You are also free to file a divorce petition in the family Court.