Whether I can also avail free legal services?
As per chapter VI, Rule 9, of the Delhi Legal Services Authority Regulation 2002 following person are eligible for free Legal Aid Services.
- SC or ST
- Victim of trafficking or begar
- Women or Child
- Person with disabilities
- Victim of mass disaster/Ethnic Violence Caste Atrocity/flood/ earthquake or industrial disaster
- Industrial Workmen
- In Custody/ Protective Home/ Juvenile Home/Psychiatric Hospital/ Psychiatric Nursing Home
- Low income(Annual income less than Rs. 1,00,000
- Senior Citizen (Annual income less than Rs. 2 Lac)
- Transgender (Annual income less than Rs. 2 Lac)