While executing the rental agreement for 36 month, the additional clauses include the following:

Average increase of 5-7 per cent on an yearly basis
Either party can terminate the rent agreement by giving a notice in three month advance without mentioning any reason for termination and conditions as standard.

All you need to get the lease registered is to visit the property registrar office, pay the stamp duty on the tenure of the lease and register the lease. Following these simple steps can help you getting into unwanted troubles.

It is not compulsory to make a rent agreement only for 11 months. Renewable/extendable agreements for three to five years can also be made and registered. However, the stamp duty and registration charges for longer duration may differ.

One reason stated for 11 month agreement is to skip the registration process.  As per the Registration Act, 1908, clause (d) of sub-section (1), registration of the property that is on lease for one year or more than a year is compulsory.

A rental / lease agreement is a legal document stating that owner and the tenant agree to follow the rental rules and the deal. To ensure the validation of the rent agreement, both the landlord and the tenant sign the agreement in presence of two people who are non-beneficiaries of the property.

It depends upon the way divorce is being filed. If you are taking it through mutual consent, a single lawyer too can handle the case.

Legally daughters have equal share in their father’s property. You are advised to meet a competent lawyer and discuss each and everything in greater detail and act accordingly.

You can move towards family court for the restitution of conjugal rights. Law also acknowledges that a marriage has no meaning if marital duties are not performed between the couples.

the law has its own way to help individuals come out of these things. Petition can surely be filed.

Under Section 17 of the Hindu Marriage Act, bigamy is punishable u/s 494 & 495 of the Indian Penal Code. Section 494 prescribes for imprisonment, which may extend to 7 years and fine. So a complaint be lodged against the husband with the police.